Department of Education

Housing and Transport

Housing and Transport

Related files



The first three forms are to be completed online.  Once you have completed all required fields click the Submit button and the form will be forwarded for the attention of your Housing and Transport Officer and a copy sent to your designated email address.

Furniture Removal & Motor Vehicle Transportation

Transfer Forms

Post Transfer Claim Forms

To be submitted after appointment start date.

Travel Concession

      Eligibility Checklists

      District Map

      Air Travel - Booking Authority Request form

      Claim Form 

Air Conditioning Subsidy

Gas Subsidy

Excess Travel allowance

Christmas & Cocos Island forms


All contents copyright Government of Western Australia, unless otherwise stated.

Copyright material available on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) licence
Exclusions may apply: