If you are a committed and motivated teacher looking to make a difference in the lives of Aboriginal students, consider teaching in the Remote Teaching Service. We are currently recruiting graduate and experienced teachers.
Join our Remote Teaching Service and benefit with:
- permanency on completion of two years for graduates and non-permanent teachers
- rent free housing and fully subsidised relocation costs
- locality and financial allowances combined up to $25600 per year
- annual travel concessions including return travel to Perth and a main regional centre
- an additional 10 weeks paid leave on completion of three years, or an additional 22 weeks paid leave on completion of four years.
Discover more about teaching in a remote school.